- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
- Sonder: The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own.
- Opia: The ambiguous intensity of Looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable.
- Monachopsis: The subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place.
- Énouement: The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past self.
- Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookshops.
- Rubatosis: The unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat.
- Kenopsia: The eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that is usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet.
- Mauerbauertraurigkeit: The inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like.
- Jouska: A hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head.
- Chrysalism: The amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm.
- Vemödalen: The frustration of photographic something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist.
- Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening
- Ellipsism: A sadness that you’ll never be able to know how history will turn out.
- Kuebiko: A state of exhaustion inspired by acts of senseless violence.
- Lachesism: The desire to be struck by disaster – to survive a plane crash, or to lose everything in a fire.
- Exulansis: The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.
- Adronitis: Frustration with how long it takes to get to know someone.
- Rückkehrunruhe: The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.
- Nodus Tollens: The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore.
- Onism: The frustration of being stuck in just one body, that inhabits only one place at a time.
- Liberosis: The desire to care less about things.
- Altschmerz: Weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had – the same boring flaws and anxieties that you’ve been gnawing on for years.
- Occhiolism: The awareness of the smallness of your perspective.
I decided to create a masterpost that would help you with what you are struggling with. Hopefully any of the links below will help you!
Reminder; You’re going to be okay. What you are going through will pass, just remember to breathe.
Here are some distractions to help keep your mind occupied so you aren’t too focused on your thoughts.
- - Draw something
- -This website translates the time into colours.
- -Create your own galaxy.
- -Play flowing.
- -Make a 3D line travel where ever you like.
- -Listen to music.
- -Ocean mood, do nothing for two minutes.
- - 8 hour sleep music.
- -Rainy mood.
- -Coping with nightmares.
- -How to cope with nightmares, 11 steps.
- - Foods that can affect your sleeping, both positive and negatively.
Uncomfortable with silence;
- -Rainy mood.
- -10 hours of rain and thunder.
- -3 hours of rain and thunder.
- -Human heartbeat.
- -Sound of rain on a tin roof.
- -Autumn wind.
- -Rain on a tent
- -Traffic in the rain.
- -Soft traffic.
- -Simply noise.
- -My noise.
- -Rainy cafe.
- -How to stop worrying.
- -Tips to manage anxiety and stress.
- -The 10 best ever anxiety management techniques.
- -Self-help strategies for anxiety.
- -Helping a friend with anxiety.
- -All about worrying.
- -8 myths about anxiety.
Sad, angry and depressed/depression;
- -“I’m always sad”
- -Feeling sad.
- -Going through trauma.
- -“I’m always angry”.
- -Anger management.
- -All about anger.
- -National helplines and websites.
- -Self-help strategies for depression.
- -Dealing with depression at work.
- -Dealing with depression at school.
Isolation and loneliness;
- -Pets and mental health.
- -All about loneliness.
- -“I feel so alone”
- -10 more ideas to help with loneliness.
- -How to deal with loneliness.
- -Alternatives to self-harm and distraction techniques.
- -146 things to do besides self-harm.
- -More alternatives to self-harm.
- -Self-harm alternatives.
- -How to take care of self-harm wounds/injuries.
- -Getting rid of scars.
- -How to help a friend with a drug addiction.
- -What is addiction?
- -All about alcohol and addiction.
- -The facts about drug addiction.
- -Helping a friend with an eating disorder.
- -Eating disorder treatments.
- -Support services for eating disorders.
- -Self-help tips with eating disorders.
- -Eating disorder recovery.
- -Recovering from an eating disorder.
- -100+ reasons to recover.
- -Understanding and managing eating disorders.
Dealing with self-hatred;
- -3 ways to ease self-loathing.
- -How to turn self-hatred into self-compassion.
- -Self-hatred resources.
- -10 step plan to deal with self-hate.
- -International suicide hotlines (1) (2)
- -Preventing suicide.
- -Reasons to stay alive.
- -Dealing with suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- -Coping with suicidal ideation.
- -All about schizophrenia.
- -Helping a person with schizophrenia.
- -Understanding and dealing with schizophrenia.
- -Delusions and hallucinations.
- -Managing your OCD at home.
- -Overcoming OCD.
- -How to cope with OCD.
- -Strategies for dealing with the anxious moments.
Borderline personality disorder;
- -Healthy relationships VS abusive relationships.
- -Emotional abuse
- -Overcoming sexual abuse.
- -Hotlines services.
- -5 ways to escape an abusive relationship.
- -Domestic violence support.
- -Signs of an abusive relationship.
- -What do to if you’re in an abusive relationship.
- -Surviving abuse.
- -What you can do if you’re sexual harassed.
- -Sexual assault support.
- -What to do if you’ve been sexually assaulted or abused.
- -How to stand up against bullying.
- -How to protect yourself when it comes to cyber bullying.
- -How to help stop people bullying you.
Loss and grief;
- -How to cope with a suicide of a loved one.
- -Grieving for a stranger.
- -Common reactions to death.
- -Working through grief.
(Other loss and grief)
- -Seeking help early.
- -All about psychological treatments.
- -Types of help.
- -All about age and confidentiality.
Things you need to remember;
- - Don’t stress about being fixed because you’re not broken.
- -Remember to remind yourself of your accomplishments. Tell yourself that you’re proud of yourself, even if you’re not.
- - This is temporary. You won’t always feel like this.
- -You are not alone.
- -You are enough.
- -You are important.
- -You are worth it.
- -You are strong.
- -You are not a failure,
- -Good people exist.
- -Reaching out shows strength.
- -Don’t listen to the thoughts that are not helping you.
- -Give yourself credit.
- -Don’t be ashamed of your emotions, for the good or bad ones.
- -Treat yourself the same way as you would treat a good friend.
- -Focus on the things you can change.
- -Let go of toxic people.
- -You don’t need to hide, you’re allowed to feel the way you do.
- -Try not to beat yourself up.
- -Something is always happening, you don’t want to miss out on what’s going to happen next.
- -You are not a bother.
- -Your existence is more than your appearance.
- -You are smart.
- -You are loved.
- -You are wanted.
- -You are needed.
- -Better days are coming.
- -Just because your past is dark, doesn’t mean your future isn’t bright.
- -You have more potential than you think.
- - Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Please remember to look after yourself and know that you are more than worth it and you deserve to be happy. Keep smiling butterflies x
Keeping this… forever…
Excuse me as I copy this down. :o
keeping for reference
I’ve had one of these since high school. My English teacher was adamant about never using said unless we had to.
omg…this is so…amazing…
for the people who write and only say “he said”, “she said”, “they said”… ugh
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)